Stanwick Lakes, managed by Rockingham Forest Trust, welcomes corporate sponsorship.
Our sponsors support the charity, not only by providing financial help for the day-to-day running of the site, but also by supplying practical support in the form of equipment, tools and vounteer teams across a range of conservation and well-being initiatives.
You can work with us to tailor your own sponsorship package to meet your aims and the values you share with us as an orgnisation, in order to amplify the benefits of working with us.
Benefits of sponsorship
Reasons to consider corporate sponsorship:
- To support a local environmental charity and contribute to the conservartion of the habitat within an SSSI wetland nature reserve
- Meet corporate responsibility objectives through involvement in conservation and community projects
- Benefits for your employees with optional corporate membership
- Champion your support within through your corporate communications and with positive news stories.
- Advertising opportunities to our 300,000 visitors & 50,000 social media followers
- Priority use of our meeting room and private hire
- Attendance and optional publicity at Stanwick Lakes events.