Join us on Sunday 17th December, 12 noon – 5pm to celebrate Yule, the ancient and traditional winter festival that celebrates the returning of the light.
With Viking & Pagan traditions and entertainment, Yule will be a mystical and entertaining event for all the family.
* Explore a Viking festival camp with The Bifrost Guard
* Join in fireside Shamanic Drumming and storytelling with the Northampton Pagans
* Yule themed craft activities for all, including shield decorating and make your own winter nature craft
* Feast with us! There will be food and refreshments available throughout the day
* Fire lit dusk procession around Solstice Lake with a finale Yule ceremony in the outdoor theatre
To learn more about this full day event – visit out Yule page!
£5 per person, children under 2 are free.
The car park will be free to ticket holders for this event.
In the event that you are unable to or fail to attend, we regret that tickets will not be refunded.